[DeTomaso] Daytona update

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Nov 7 20:28:18 EST 2022

No doubt.  I hope that someday we get there with Pantera. We had a good
west coast run, but ran the ZF.  I did not think the ZF was a good call for
Daytona and Sebring (we planned both before shit hit the fan).

I still think the Quaife will work....I have gone through a ton of motors
in testing during my real racing days....just part.of getting right, even
tho disappointing.  I do believe the Quaife will work.

I sat around not doing much Sunday, so rooting for you. Having the
privilege to race against you in the DP02, I know you are a great driver
and VERY tough competitor, and it was fun.

I might take a break from Daytona and run the Norma at COTA F1 next year.
We will triage the cars and see where it goes.  Any interest in COTA with
Master's Endurance Legends?

Still, absolutely great race for you ... Well deserved.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022, 6:00 PM Gray Gregory <rgg at gregorycook.com> wrote:

> Thanks Steve!
>
> This was the 3rd Daytona win. One win in group A in my B16 and this was
> number 2 in group B for the B26.
>
> The other 3 wins were at Sebring all in the B26.
>
> These are my favorite events so to win one is pretty special!
>
> Gray

-------------- next part --------------
   No doubt.A  I hope that someday we get there with Pantera. We had a
   good west coast run, but ran the ZF.A  I did not think the ZF was a
   good call for Daytona and Sebring (we planned both before shit hit the
   fan).
   I still think the Quaife will work....I have gone through a ton of
   motors in testing during my real racing days....just part.of getting
   right, even tho disappointing.A  I do believe the Quaife will work.
   I sat around not doing much Sunday, so rooting for you. Having the
   privilege to race against you in the DP02, I know you are a great
   driver and VERY tough competitor, and it was fun.
   I might take a break from Daytona and run the Norma at COTA F1 next
   year.A  We will triage the cars and see whereA it goes.A  Any interest
   in COTA with Master's Endurance Legends?
   Still, absolutely great race for you ... Well deserved.
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct:A 480-442-0297
   [1]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
   Chicago OfficeA |A P:A 312.752.4357A  |A A F:A 312.896.5633A