[DeTomaso] Daytona Update

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Nov 7 17:06:11 EST 2022

Some pictures are coming in...will send the Pantera pics when they get
sent.  For now night practice with Panoz.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.