[DeTomaso] U-joint lube question

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon May 30 17:26:12 EDT 2022

Chris,

‘A typical shop could do it’?

Would you pay an electrician to come to your house and change a light bulb???

Drive to your nearest auto parts store, or Harbor Freight Tools. Buy a grease gun and some grease. Grease your U-joint fittings plus whatever other zerks might be found on your car. Put the grease gun in a very out-of-the-way place in your garage. You will easily be able to use it for the rest of your life and never need to buy grease again, and you will save a lot of money in the process.

Mike (just today ran my grease gun dry after about 25 years….)

Sent from my iPad