[DeTomaso] NPR Tires for Wife's Car?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 30 16:49:11 EDT 2022

 I have Continental's on My Infiniti G37 and My Pantera. I love them, they're Quiet, and Handle well. (I'm not a Ricky Racer) If I remember right the Price was under $1000? Per Car. I got them at America's Tire, Continental Tire does have Your size 245x50x18. I decent Tire is probably going to run around $200 each give or take $25.