[DeTomaso] Looking for Alden Shocks

Dan dan at excaliburre.com
Sun May 29 01:27:26 EDT 2022

I just noticed one was leaking bad. I pulled both rear shocks and see the other one had leaked out sometime ago.
The thing is, "The Beast" had been set up with the scales so I'm trying to maintain the ride height.
I guess I can just measure these and adjust replacements to the same ride height.
I also have a set of the old Koni's. I don't know if these, once rebuilt, would do the job on the track. All this SBC power and the gumballs put allot of pressure on the components.