[DeTomaso] Rubber door alignment bumpers

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:03:14 EDT 2022

Wondering if anyone has sourced a replacement for the triangular rubber door
alignment bumper that mates to the chrome receiver on the door jamb in a
poly or other material than the rubber?  I know the original bits are
available and not that expensive (Wilkinson has them) but thought I'd ask
the question.

Thanks, Mike Thomas