[DeTomaso] Sticking throttle cable

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Mon May 23 07:25:34 EDT 2022

I found many years ago Terrycables who make throttle cable that are lines. Mostly for bikes but does do Pantera cables. I have used them in several cars, especially the tight bend from the bracket down to the hole. I have not seen a failure of these cables so far. They have  turned aluminum ends and the spring with blue housing. CA. 760-244-9351

Steven Edwards