[DeTomaso] charcoal cannister

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:29:03 EDT 2022

I need to reweld the bracket for the Charcoal Cannister back on my car.
The bracket has a hoop with sort of a plate that you weld to the car.
The plate extends beyond the hoop to one side.

Ques
Does the plate extension go on top of the hoop and welde on. or flipped
over to be below the hoop?
Thanks Rich