[DeTomaso] Radiator

ROBERT LEVITT levitt1946 at aol.com
Sat May 21 12:15:33 EDT 2022

After years of overheating . Pinned temp gauge !
Installed a fluidyne 5 row radiator with spal fans and thermostatic temp sensors linked to the fans , high flow water pump , dennis Quella restricted water spacer under 190 Robert Shaw thermostat . Delco alternator to keep power to the electrical system consistent. Car can sit all day with ac on and temp bearly raises . My confidence level was restored . In cooler weather car does not even need the fans working . To make sure fans are working as expected I installed lights to show me weather fans are on or not .
Best
Bob

Sent from my iPhone