[DeTomaso] NPC - NFT

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon May 9 12:29:51 EDT 2022

Even as a lawyer, I have no idea.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Scottsdale, AZ / Chicago, IL
Direct- 480-442-0297
stevelisa at patentit.com

On Mon, May 9, 2022, 1:43 AM Patrick HALS <patrickhals at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Hi Pantera friends,A
>    I have the opportunity to participate to the sale of a one off very
>    important object related to contemporary American history.
>    I suggested the owner to make it an NFT, and he seems quite open to
>    consider this option.A
>    The snag is that I personallyA know only what I have read about NFT's,
>    and I have no idea to how to put this project together.A
>    Anyone of you deeply and concretely involved in this new "technique ".
>    ?A
>    How to proceed, costs involved, estimation of the sale value....A  It
>    is not a job for an amateur...
>    A NDA will have to be signed with the right partner.
>    Thank you in advance.A
>    Pat
>    Candy 2862
>    ADA 9628

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Even as a lawyer, I have no idea.A A
   Regards,
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Scottsdale, AZ / Chicago, IL
   Direct- 480-442-0297
   [1]stevelisa at patentit.com

   On Mon, May 9, 2022, 1:43 AM Patrick HALS <[2]patrickhals at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A Hi Pantera friends,A
     A  A I have the opportunity to participate to the sale of a one off
     very
     A  A important object related to contemporary American history.
     A  A I suggested the owner to make it an NFT, and he seems quite
     open to
     A  A consider this option.A
     A  A The snag is that I personallyA know only what I have read about
     NFT's,
     A  A and I have no idea to how to put this project together.A
     A  A Anyone of you deeply and concretely involved in this new
     "technique ".
     A  A ?A
     A  A How to proceed, costs involved, estimation of the sale
     value....AA  It
     A  A is not a job for an amateur...
     A  A A NDA will have to be signed with the right partner.
     A  A Thank you in advance.A
     A  A Pat
     A  A Candy 2862
     A  A ADA 9628