[DeTomaso] Opinions on Bring a Trailer Pantera Just Sold for $80k?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 18:11:38 EDT 2022

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-76/
The engine compartment looks great, but some of the photos of the undercarriage are a little scary?  Maybe it's all good, but I would want someone to look at it on a lift.  Almost looks like filler applied with a putty knife?

I didn't realize that the Bring a Trailer clock is reset to 2 minutes every time a bid is made?