[DeTomaso] Battery hold down

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:39:43 EST 2022

I am restoring my push button car to original.
The first series battery hold down mounted on top of the battery and went across side to side.

I remember having it on my car years ago.

Everyone took it off and put the second series hold down on .
Because if the bracket got loose the battery would move forward and the bracket would go across both terminals and lots of smoke will come out.
So put the flaming first series since it is correct or use the safer second series?
Rich
Sent from my iPhone