[DeTomaso] Source for electric speedo sender for the ZF?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:08:35 EDT 2022

Thanks Dave,

I just ordered a box from Speed Hut.  It does what you describe.

I never woulda thunk such a thing existed.

It states that it has multiple inputs.  It has GPS input, but you can also use VSS, and it will use both or either.  Details on their website.

I actually still have a VSS from Milwaukee Speedometer Service.  Once it arrives, I'll post how well it works.  I'll try it with VSS, GPS, and both to see if there is a difference either way.

Btw, it comes with a 3' cable.  I chose the VW cable, since it said the speedo side was M18 x 1.5.

Will.