[DeTomaso] Installing -bolt Aerostar window motors

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:33:54 EDT 2022

I have a pair of the 3-bolt Ford Aerostar window motors for 6328.  I have
pulled down the conversion instructions from Mike Dailey's website, but that
one is for the preferred 4-bolt motors.  The window regulators are sitting
on my bench so no removal assistance is needed, but can someone provide me
with the instructions on how to do the conversion to the 3-bolt motors?

Thanks

Mike Thomas