[DeTomaso] Playboy Pantera for Auction on BaT

MICHAEL DREW mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 15:25:41 EDT 2022

Because the Playboy Pantera was a fundamentally dumb car. It was probably very little used, in great shape, and VERY cheap at one point in time due to the stupid color. The Playboy history is rather meaningless.

Which made it a perfect donor car for this kind of restomodifixation.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone