[DeTomaso] Playboy Pantera for Auction on BaT

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 11:04:45 EDT 2022

Dear Mike,

              I think the recipient has aged a bit better than the Pantera.
IIRC, I saw pictures of it and a story that while it was no longer pink, it
was the Playboy Pink Pantera.  More astounding is that it was in Oklahoma
and for sale several years ago.  I cannot recall the price.

              The pictures I reviewed showed a tired red Pantera with a
clearly amateurish installation in the engine bay: nitrous lines, wires,
hoses, remote filters, etc.  It looked like one should back away slowly and
carefully, while shielding their eyes.

               In the BaT pictures, I can still see residua of its previous
condition around the edges of some of the photos.  I am interested in the
BaT bidding and comments on this Pantera with a salacious back story.

                            Warmest regards, Chuck Engles