[DeTomaso] Exploding air conditioning system - Fake News or an accident waiting to happen?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 15:36:47 EDT 2022

“…called a ‘trinary’ switch (as opposed to binary).

I think Charlie’s car was fitted with one as part of his AC overhaul years ago?

Mike”
………
The difference between a binary and a trinary pressure safety switch is confusing and I once shared the same view that Mike has. But that view is incorrect.
This is taken from the vintage air website—

Larry