[DeTomaso] Source for electric speedo sender for the ZF?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:57:05 EDT 2022

Assuming you are planning to replace the angle drive adapter, it should not be hard for an electrical wizard like John Haas to come up with a pulse conversion to adapt the output signal to get the Si speedo to read off in mph i.e. 100kmh now reads 100mph, signal requires x1.62 factor increase.

Alternately and perhaps easier, as the sender is mechanically driven by the angle drive you could insert a gear adapter that increases the output mechanical speed by 1.62.

That way your Si Speedo is visually identical and an easy swap back to stock.

Julian