[DeTomaso] Dome Light

Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:49:07 EDT 2022

Garth,

LOL, I just sent him an email yesterday asking about a bunch of other
stuff, but didn't see the switches on the Electrical Components page
until your message made me dig a little deeper. Guess I need to add a
couple of those to the quote. I'm speculating that the switches were
removed when I had the car painted many moons ago, and never
reinstalled. I also had no idea that there are lights on the door that
are supposed to come on when the door is opened! Time to get all that
sorted.

Thanks for the pointer.

Sincerely,

Sean