[DeTomaso] Who is going to Le Mans Classic this year ?

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:00:18 EDT 2022

Hi all,
I am curious to see how many members of this list will be attending ( or
racing) at Le Mans Classic this year ? (www.lemansclassic.com)
My ADA Pantera car has been invited to the event by the new De Tomaso
Automobili factory, for which I am thankful and very happy. The factory
will present its new P72, which is absolutely stunning ! It will be my
fifth participation with a Pantera at the biggest European Classic event (
more than 200.000 people attending this week end )
However some aspects of the participation are still unclear, we are
actively preparing our venue there, and we should be "racing" during 5
private sessions of 30 minutes, 3 during the day and 2 at night. I will be
driving the ADA Pantera  together with my son Lawrie ( 25 years old ) .
Wonderful achievement for a father and his son !
Also, I am looking for US teams who could eventually bring back some spares
I sold recently to the US. When you are flying a car back and forth between
the EU and the US, 20 kilos more or less won't affect the price
significantly !
See you there !
Patrick
Candy2862