[DeTomaso] Grease is the word...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jun 5 00:32:58 EDT 2022

Thanks to the suggestion and gentle chiding from Mike Drew, I purchased, at 63 years old, my first grease gun.

I watched a few YouTube videos to be sure I wouldn't mess anything up, then successfully lubricated my Pantera's U-joints.

Are the any other Zerk fittings which are easily accessible I should lube?  I ordered the three-pack of Red 'n Tacky grease, so I'm chomping at the bit to exercise my newfound greasing skills!

Sincerely,

Chris