[DeTomaso] NPR Tires for Wife's Car?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 11:40:03 EDT 2022

 Hi George,
    Thanks, I'll look at Tire Rack
Ken

    On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 03:34:59 PM PDT, George B <gkb1968 at hotmail.com> wrote:

   Hi Ken,

  My recommendations aren't valid because my climate and wife's vehicle
  are very different.

  Have had good luck with Tire Rack reviews and ratings for choosing
  tires. They do actual tests on their own track.

  I recently purchased a bit cheaper tire with far better ratings than
  the most expensive tire listed in that size. The review proved to be
  very accurate. Her Blazer RS came with the most expensive tire listed
  so I verified the differences myself.

  Good luck,

  George

  Get [1]Outlook for Android