[DeTomaso] NPR Tires for Wife's Car?

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:34:51 EDT 2022

Hi Ken,

My recommendations aren't valid because my climate and wife's vehicle are very different.

Have had good luck with Tire Rack reviews and ratings for choosing tires. They do actual tests on their own track.

I recently purchased a bit cheaper tire with far better ratings than the most expensive tire listed in that size. The review proved to be very accurate. Her Blazer RS came with the most expensive tire listed so I verified the differences myself.

Good luck,
George

________________________________
Need a set of 245/50R18 tires for wife's Infinity M37.  She only drives maybe 5,000 a year, so the tires will probably age out before wearing out.  Is there a decent tire out there for a good price?

Thanks,
Ken

-------------- next part --------------
   Hi Ken,

   My recommendations aren't valid because my climate and wife's vehicle
   are very different.

   Have had good luck with Tire Rack reviews and ratings for choosing
   tires. They do actual tests on their own track.

   I recently purchased a bit cheaper tire with far better ratings than
   the most expensive tire listed in that size. The review proved to be
   very accurate. Her Blazer RS came with the most expensive tire listed
   so I verified the differences myself.

   Good luck,

   George

   Get [1]Outlook for Android