[DeTomaso] Fuse box diagram

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:23:13 EDT 2022

The electrical diagrams SOBill developed are available on Pantera Place:

http://www.panteraplace.com/page107.htm
Electrical Diagrams - Pantera Place<http://www.panteraplace.com/page107.htm>
The Pantera Place "Your de Tomaso Connection" Pantera Electrical Diagrams. Diagrams By Bill Taylor. The electrical diagrams on this page were researched and drawn by Bill Taylor and they show the detail of one electrical system at a time. The drawings do not replace the large single electrical diagrams available from the club stores and vendors, they work in conjunction with the large diagram.
www.panteraplace.com
Julian
________________________________
Is there a fuse box and ignition key contacts diagram ? I would like until
I put in an alarm, to wire a switch to disable the fuel pump and another
one to disable the starter using an inline switch from the crank signal
from the key switch.

Yes, crude, but I am paranoid. Best defense is that it is a stickshift, but
maybe I get unlucky and a thief that knows how to shift decides to steal my
car.

Thanks,

Konrad
   The electrical diagrams SOBill developed are available on Pantera
   Place:

   [1]http://www.panteraplace.com/page107.htm

   [2]Electrical Diagrams - Pantera Place