[DeTomaso] Fuse box diagram

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:00:11 EDT 2022

Hello,

Is there a fuse box and ignition key contacts diagram ? I would like until
I put in an alarm, to wire a switch to disable the fuel pump and another
one to disable the starter using an inline switch from the crank signal
from the key switch.

Yes, crude, but I am paranoid. Best defense is that it is a stickshift, but
maybe I get unlucky and a thief that knows how to shift decides to steal my
car.

Thanks,

Konrad