[DeTomaso] TIG Welders?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:33:10 EDT 2022

Ken,

Having been welding for a while now, I would recommend any of the "red" or
"blue" welders over others if you can afford them. I have an Eastwood
wire-feed, which is just rebadged stuff from a primary manufacturer. I know
plenty of people who use them. I also use an Everlast 210EXT TIG welder and
I haven't had any major problems with it. It has a high duty cycle and a 5
year warranty. I have been tempted by the "yellow" machines, but a welding
instructor at the local tech college said that parts can be a problem for
them.

If I had it to do over again, I would probably do the same thing I did, but
I may consider just coughing up money for the Miller. I just went thru a
lovely exercise of buying a cheap welding helmet only to be continually
flashed and ended up buying a Miller helmet after taking the other one
back.

Corey

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 1:02 PM Ken Green via DeTomaso <