[DeTomaso] Ron Wade's GT5-S Project - PI Article Spring 2004

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:36:06 EDT 2022

One of our PNW members Peter Havlik found a copy of this article written by
Ron Wade of the GT5-S project he was working on that long ago.  Peter has
been maintaining a 9000-series Pantera registry.  Thanks Peter.  I tried to
forward the email with the attached article but the Forum rejected it.  If
you have past issues of Pantera International magazine, it will be in the
Spring 2004 edition.

Still not completed, he had recently ramped up the work to complete it in
time to take it to the 2023 Ridler.  What a tribute it would be to finish
the car in his honor and see it take the competition.

Mike Thomas