[DeTomaso] Corner weighing

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:39:09 EDT 2022

I had my car aligned and corner balanced last week. We didn't get it perfectly balanced (thanks to the fuel tank on the drivers side...) and tried to stay with a reasonable ride height on the four corners.  A 49/51 split is not bad to me. I'm really happy with the car weight WITH me in it and at least a half a tank of gas. See attached picture. All of my lightening efforts have paid off. I think the car is right around 2800 lbs now with fluids, fuel and AC that blows cold air.

Could my car be lighter? Sure! It all costs money!

Corey