[DeTomaso] Pintera - huh?

Mike Becker mikebecker679 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:01:20 EST 2022

Does anyone remember this? I saw this model/kit at the gift shop in the San
Diego Auto Museum and I had to grab it for my collection. I remember
actually seeing one of these cars back in the 70's. Never saw this kit
before though. The kit isn't exactly how I remember the car looking. I
recall the nose actually looking a lot more like the Pantera, with pop-up
headlights too. Anyone else ever see one?

Mike

   #1741, San Diego