[DeTomaso] Chuck Melton's Registry is Back Up and Running!!

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:45:23 EST 2022

This morning I noticed comments on a Pantera for sale on BaT
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-detomaso-pantera-30/ with a ProvaMo
handle.  Just for grins I tried to get into Chuck Melton's registry and IT
IS BACK UP AND RUNNING?  I've not seen any comments on the Forum to that
effect so didn't know if others were aware.

Mike Thomas