[DeTomaso] Pantera Project wanted

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:26:21 EST 2022

Randy, we have a local car (Seattle, WA area) that will likely be coming up
for sale soon.  It currently belongs to the widow of  former chapter member
who passed away 5 years ago.  She reached out to me to help get the car
running (it has not started in 5 years+) so she could sell it.  It's a black
on black '74 that her husband had done a lot of nice work on over the years.
I'm going to go take a look at it in the next week or so to see what needs
to be done to get it running.  I'll take pics and send them along to you.

What is your availability to come look at the car with me?  From Oregon City
to Renton, WA would be about 3 hrs each way.  If you like what you see and
strike a deal (she does not currently know what the car is worth/what she
wants for it), you could trailer it home and take care of all that needs to
be done to get it road worthy.  Based on the way it looked last time I saw
it, that won't be a great deal.

Let me know.
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest