[DeTomaso] MY NEW 74 PANTERA

Ian Deffebach flatbeds78 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 16:35:11 EST 2022

That makes me feel good! I just bought my 1st 74 Pantera, paid 136,000 plus $1500 to have it shipped to me in Texas. Previous owner claims it has 7500 original miles and now that I have it and checked it out, I believe it? However, he also claims that it was sitting for 10 years, and I believe that too. Won't idle? feels like it has a vacuum leak, took for a drive ran pretty well but every time a came to a stop it would start to die (lot of heel and toeing). Took it easy as it has the original Arriva Goodyears 48 years old on it, ran cool for a while then got up to 230 before I got it back to the house, guess it par for the course 48-year-old super car.    Everything is original! where would you start manifold gaskets, carb, drain the coolant ?

|  |

| Ian Deffebach
 Owner,   Deffebach Trucking  |

| 818-472-9655 |