[DeTomaso] Today's Mecum auction 72 Pantera

johnmckee johnmckee at cox.net
Sat Jan 15 15:49:32 EST 2022

Their website says $181,500!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Steven Edwards <gsedwards at cox.net> Date: 1/15/22  12:37 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] Today's Mecum auction 72 Pantera Anyone know what the 72 Pantera at Mecum lot S153 sold for?As usual they cut it off before it came out for a commercial and I did not get the results.Steven Edwards
   Their website says $181,500!