[DeTomaso] Fw: Zf Identification

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 13:46:11 EST 2022

 Hi Mike, I think I've seen that one and they are usually in some far flung area like Highlands of Scotland or Cornwall. This one is only 2 hrs from me so I could go and pick it up. There's no price on it, he's going with best offer by end of Jan as he doesn't know its a ds25 However, I think it's a dash 1, it appears only to have the 4 bellhousing holes, the cast iron plates behind the output flanges are smaller than all other pics I can find and the tail plate is alloy. What are your thoughts? Cheers, Phil