[DeTomaso] Intake manifold

Peter Menyhart PMenyhart at msn.com
Fri Jan 7 10:00:48 EST 2022

Hi All,
my engine is ready at the machine shop.For some reason I have to buy a new manifold.What is the opinion of the group,What are pros and cons between Edelrock performer and Weiand accelerator?Engine is stock--4V heads and edelbrock carburetor. Thanks in advance for your input.

Peter

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com<http://www.whitehorseranch.com>