[DeTomaso] Dropped Battery Solution for 6328

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 12:06:20 EST 2022

Mike,

Looks great, similar to the one in my car, although yours is a bit better thought-out I think.

Don’t forget to account for provisions for securing the battery. Mine has welded tabs with holes on each end to accept J-hooks, and a simple piece of sheetmetal that runs side-to-side across the top of the battery.

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPad