[DeTomaso] Front spindle tolerance

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 18:40:46 EST 2022

Does anyone know the tolerance for Pantera front spindle small bearing OD? I have one that mics out at .7465 when measured 6 to 12 o'clock (top to bottom) and .749 when measured from 3 to 9 o'clock with some minor discoloration.  The large bearing area of my spindles seem to be evenly .001 under the bearing ID which is what I expected to see.

I run track days once in a while so want this to be well within spec.

Thanks,
George