[DeTomaso] Remote mirror controls

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 16:00:27 EDT 2022

>From the photos, it looks like an ideal small lathe job, out of metal so they aren't so fragile.

-----Original Message-----
From: dennis617--- via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
To: De Tomaso Forum <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 30, 2022 6:48 am
Subject: [DeTomaso] Remote mirror controls

  About a million years ago I purchased and installed the remote control
  side view mirrors that got glued to the vent windows.  It came with a
  metal block that housed two joystick type controls for the two
  mirrors.  Someone got into my car and broke off one of these
  joysticks.  Does anyone know anybody who has them or possibly still
  sells them?

  Dennis
  [1]Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

References

  1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aol.mobile.aolapp