[DeTomaso] DB PMGR starter has a NEW part number

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 15:28:51 EDT 2022

All,

Just called DB Electrical to order a new PMGR starter, as my old unit seems to be acting up just a little bit. Better to be cautious than roll the dice on it not failing.

The old part number I had on file was 3223. In my lengthy discussion with a very pleasant sales clerk, it appears the correct number WAS 323–3223.

She finally managed to track down the correct starter and it now carries their new part number of 410-14108

You’re welcome.

Larry