[DeTomaso] Decklid Corner Bumpers

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:09:45 EDT 2022

As part of the restoration I'm going to an electrically actuated Honda decklid release with by it's design centers the deck and should prevent side to side movement.  That said, I still want to install the corner bumpers to prevent any possible damage to the paint from possible body movement, be it decklid or fenders, and minimize any lateral stress on the Honda latch mech.

Mike Thomas