[DeTomaso] Best option for always-on hazard switch

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Wed Aug 10 19:30:37 EDT 2022

Our hazard switch took a crap and is always on.  So, for now its bypassed.
But, we want it working even in the race car, if only for our occasional
street runs (like at the Road America parade/concours).

The best option we found for a replacement is Pantera Electronics.

   - https://www.pantera-electronics.com/electrical%20components.htm

Any NOS bits or spares hanging around out there?  Any other suggestions?

Hope all are well and good luck at the SS to those going.  Please keep us
posted!

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.