[DeTomaso] Fun Rally - Car Washes in Chandler, AZ

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:04:40 EDT 2022

For those driving their cars to the Fun Rally, it does not look like there
will be anything available to wash your cars at the Ak Chin Resort complex.
I've located a couple of self-service car washes in Tempe nd Chandler, not
that far from Maricopa and if you're coming through Phoenix, you have to
pass both to get to Maricopa.  I checked Maricopa, but only two that came up
were the drive-thru slippy-slappy car washes.  Not taking any car of mine
near one of those.

Salem Girls Self Service Car Wash

1021 W. Warner Rd, Tempe, AZ

602-810-0059