[DeTomaso] Group 3 Pantera at Auto Cub Speedway

MICHAEL DREW mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 19:46:51 EDT 2022

Jeff,

True…As long as that synchro is attached to 4th gear!  You can shift straight from 1st to 4th and your 2nd and 3rd synchro problems are a memory! :)

(The gears are a different size and use different synchros. I believe 1st, 2nd and 3rd use one size and 4th/5th use another? Somebody please confirm?)

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

-------------- next part --------------
[...]

        [6]www.PatentIt.com <[5][7]http://www.patentit.com/>
        *Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |
     *A:*
        7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
        *Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |
     *A:* 55

     <[7][9]julian_kift at hotmail.com>

     [1][8][10]https://www.facebook.com/svralife/videos/674363803847213

     [9][12]https://www.facebook.com/svralife/videos/674363803847213