[DeTomaso] Update from Portland Race

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Wed Sep 15 15:54:44 EDT 2021

Thanks, Asa Jay.  That jives with what our crew *thought* -- that it was a
McLeod. But, we didn't want to confirm that until we had a chance to
actually check it out.  We will confirm once we pull the car out of the
rig.

FWIW -- it performed flawlessly until it didn't, all of a sudden.  😋  It
was a very impressive mess in the engine bay -- the entirety of which
(mostly fibers) made their way through the site hole.

Another interesting observation:  We currently have the fan on the
rear-mounted oil cooler mounted on the outside of the cooler, pulling air
to the outside rear of the car.  We are aware of the debates and different
points of view on whether the rear of the Pantera is a low or high-pressure
zone.  After some experimenting, we went concluded that it was a
low-pressure zone in the rear, and decided to pull the air from the engine
bay through the cooler outside to the rear of the car.  When the clutch
went and spewed its fibers to the engine bay, a majority of it was sucked
to the bay-side surface of the oil cooler.  So, the mess pretty much
confirmed that the air (at least after breaking at the end of the straight
-- so 50-70 mph????)  was indeed sucking out through the cooler.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.