[DeTomaso] Clutch master cylinder seal

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 00:03:18 EDT 2021

Doug,

Those were made by CNC in San Diego, who shut down years ago. I think Dennis Quella used to sell rebuild kits, but since Becky retired years ago they don’t answer their phone anymore. They return phone calls at the end of the day. That may wind up being your best bet though.

You can always look for ‘CNC clutch master cylinder rebuild kit’ on Google and see what turns up?

Mike

Sent from my iPad