[DeTomaso] Clutch master cylinder seal

Doug Braun doug351c at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 22:15:20 EDT 2021

Guys,

Is there an off the shelf hydraulic seal that will fit the aluminum
aftermarket Clutch master cylinder (the one with the knurled, round,
aluminum cap).  We have a Pantera that's broken down in Richland, WA on the
trip they're on with Panteras NW so then need it quick.

My cross reference only shows seals for the stock clutch master cylinder.

Doug Braun

Blue 73L #5505