[DeTomaso] Oil pan for a '73 Cleveland recommendations

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Wed Sep 8 12:23:38 EDT 2021

I have an aluminum ten quart road racing oil pan that was custom built
by Steff's. It is built to fit the Titan gyro oil pump, which I am also
not going to use on my engine. I might consider selling it rather than
having it around taking up space in my garage.

If that doesn't work for you, I just bought am eight quart road racing
oil pan from Kevko, but it might have been the last one that they had.
They also sell Melling oil pumps with the correct pick up tube for their
pan. I had a Kevko oil pan on my last engine and the fit and finish was
excellent.