[DeTomaso] Looking for great substitute lights

LSJ lashdeep at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 18:55:12 EDT 2021

Ok, good choice. I missed the need for a period flavored update.
Best of luck in your racing endeavors!

LSJ

    On Friday, October 22, 2021, 06:39:35 PM EDT, Steve Lisa <stevelisa at patentit.com> wrote:

 For now -- we did the Sylvania upgrade because it is unlikely we would be racing at night unless the Panoz takes a crap, but we have them.  Daytona has good night lighting.  After we come back from this trip, and assuming the Pantera will be taking on the 24 in the future, we will upgrade to either the Cibie - as it is very vintage both in name and appearance.  Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLCEmail: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297
www.PatentIt.com
Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.