[DeTomaso] Looking for a project level Pantera for shipping to the UK

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 13:13:07 EDT 2021

Hello all. I have had my enthusiasm whetted to actually do something with the mess that is #2075. I've finally admitted to myself that if I carry on with it I'll be in grave before it sees the road again and its probably only any good as a parts doner. So, has anyone any leads on broken, burned, wrecked projects that maybe available? I do have a tentative offer on one already but I'm having an extra dig around just because I enjoy the challenge. I have seen a very old ad on Ventura County craigslist for a yellow pre L with the passenger a post missing that would be the perfect candidate. Thanks, Phil