[DeTomaso] What good is a cracked upright?

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 00:11:57 EDT 2021

Guys,

I have a rear upright that is cracked about halfway through. It’s well on its way to failing which would be catastrophic. If you look at the pic below, notice the chipped paint on the near side edge. The crack is just to the left of the chip, running perpendicular to it, clear to the hole in the center of the casting: